View Profile Morbid-Maniac

27 Movie Reviews

Hilarious

Anyone who loves TF2 can't resist loving this animation. Very well done my good sir

Enjoyable

A very well done animation, funny and nostalgic. The only thing that could use some improving would be the voice acting, then again the actual recording wasn't bad, it was clear and well done, just the voice itself seemed as though it could have been done a little better. All in all though, great work =)

OnionsXD responds:

That may be true. I still want to work on my art and animation skills to get even better though.

Thanks for the review! :D

I feel bad for taking so long to comment on the OG

Honestly I watched this video so many times before I could stop laughing. Amazing video dude, I forgot to write a review on this, but after watching "Quest of the Manwhore" I had to come back and let you know that this is definitely a great and original style of comedy.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks!

3 Game Reviews

haha loved it

I love beatin up on relgions considering i don't follow any of them, but playing as Budai was pretty fun haha. And Xenu got his ass KICKED

SWEET JE'SUS

This game is amazing many awsome awsome awsome don't ever stop making animations this game is SOOO much fun and keeps me entertained for hours

Very fun

I enjoy this game alot it reminds me of this game i used to play all the time as a kid but i can't remember what it's called haha damn >< but this game is very fun, and i love the music

3 Audio Reviews

Love it

I like the overall chillness of it, it's definitely I'd sit and listen to with my eyes closed. Great tune mah n***ah

TweaKBeatz responds:

so i shall close my eyezzzz.

Love it

NIcely done mah n***a, you have mah stamp of approval haha

Very nice good sir

hmmm i wonder who this Tomya is he must be an awesome guy haha

TweaKBeatz responds:

well currently, he is in some random place that i do not know of.

but he's a fuckin' boss.

28, Male